1. … buy my parents their dream house with all of the commodities they would ever need, and everything they would ever want.
2. … start a foundation for environmental protection in my father’s name and a foundation for acute renal failure in my mother’s name.
3. … publish my book and have it make it on the New York Times Bestseller List and have it adapted into a film series.
4. … buy a cat, but only after I find my soul mate.
5. … overcome my fears of clowns (thanks, Stephen King; “It” scarred me for life) and needles (who wants to cry like a baby as they get a tattoo?)
— Stacey Keba, Central Bucks East High School